CMA Study Group

View Only
  • 1.  Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 01-26-2023 03:56 PM
    Dear network,

I'm planning to sit for part 1 in February 28,

I finished studying the material and i have from now till my examination period to solve questions and practice

Question is, what's the difference between the test banks and the practice exam? 

I mean, do they really differ? Or they just cover everything in the real exam

Thank you,

Rudy Fares

• 2.  RE: Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 01-27-2023 06:38 AM

Hi Rudy. I am also using Wiley for the study material. I found the test banks to be extremely helpful as you can pick certain sections to practice in. The practice exam is an exact simulation of the exam, meaning it's timed and has every section on it as well as the essays. Both are great study tools.

Good luck on the exam!

Tricia

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this message from your system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail message and any attachments. Although the above company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure this e-mail and any attachments are free of any virus or other defect that may affect your computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and the above company does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

The above company reserves the right and may record and monitor incoming and outgoing e-mail correspondence and telephone calls, including mobile communications. Our public Privacy Notice is available https://www.artexrisk.com/privacy/

• 3.  RE: Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 01-27-2023 06:46 AM
    Hi Tricia,

Thank you for making it clear!

So you're saying that test banks are more helpful? I'm just confused, solving all test banks and practice exam section are hard to accomplish in 28 days.

So, i want to know if theirs just any difference regarding material and levels in both tests ( test banks and practice exam) so that i won't miss anything

All the best in your preparations!

Rudy Fares

• 4.  RE: Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 01-27-2023 06:59 AM

I understand your confusion. There is not enough time to do both. However, if you know that there is a section that requires more studying in you can pick that section and you can pick whether you want to answer questions you haven't seen yet in the study materials or just the ones that you previously answered incorrectly. Then it randomly picks 20 questions based on the boxes you check. As there are a lot of questions for certain sections you can do this quite a few times until you start feeling more comfortable about that section and then move on to another section. I found this extremely helpful to give me extra questions to practice on. I found the practice exam to be helpful to prepare for the time management and to get a feeling for exactly what 100 MCQ feels like. Hint: It's a lot ;)

~Tricia

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, please telephone or e-mail us immediately, delete this message from your system and do not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use this e-mail message and any attachments. Although the above company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure this e-mail and any attachments are free of any virus or other defect that may affect your computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and the above company does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

The above company reserves the right and may record and monitor incoming and outgoing e-mail correspondence and telephone calls, including mobile communications. Our public Privacy Notice is available https://www.artexrisk.com/privacy/

• 5.  RE: Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 01-27-2023 07:04 AM
    Well received, Many thanks!

Rudy Fares

• 6.  RE: Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 02-09-2023 02:39 AM

i think willy test more harder than actual exam better to solve question from gleim 

------------------------------
    Walyeldeen Abdalla Elamin CPA, ACA, CAE, CBA, CBM, CCM, CCP, CDP,
    Accountant
    Alshamal Islamic Bank
    KHARTOUM
    Sudan

• 7.  RE: Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 02-09-2023 02:44 AM
    Thank you for your reply,

I've been familiar so far with Wiley's tests banks, and I'm planning to solve retired CMA question in my last week before my exam

What do you think?!

Rudy Fares

• 8.  RE: Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 02-09-2023 03:02 AM
    then good you will not found the exam so difficult
    walyeldeen mohmed

• 9.  RE: Wiley test banks vs practice exam

Posted 03-08-2023 11:50 PM

hi

could you please share the practice exam that you have.

Merin Elsa Thomas
    Student
    Pathanamthitta
    India