CMA Study Group

View Only

Studying together CMA Part 1 guidance and mentoring

• 1.  Studying together CMA Part 1 guidance and mentoring

Posted 03-15-2023 11:52 PM

Dear All

My name is Arjun. I am currently in preparation process for CMA Part 1 planning to take exam by preferably June window. I am willing to extend my support for candidates having aspiration to complete CMA and ready to provide guidance in terms of concepts and clarifying their queries. It's basically like mentoring and brainstorming where the aspirant will be asked to present particular concept or topic and brainstorming will be done based on his/her understanding helping them to be strong and clear in concepts. I will also conduct sessions explaining each and every concepts and conduct Mock test after completing each sections.

If interested please watsapp to my mobile number 9841463349 or my mail ID arjunkannan@....

There is no charges applicable provided only requirement is the aspirants commitment and interest towards subject and urge to clear exam and get certified.

I prefer candidates from India to avoid time zone problems. This is first come first serve basis considering limited time span for June 2023 window.

Regards

Arjun 

------------------------------
    Arjun Kannan
    Chennai TN
    India
    ------------------------------