CMA Study Group

View Only

Hello can someone help with the date of the exam through Prometic? no available dates. is it possible to solve this somehow?

• 1.  Hello can someone help with the date of the exam through Prometic? no available dates. is it possible to solve this somehow?

Posted 08-01-2022 02:33 PM
    Hello can someone help with the date of the exam through Prometic? no available dates. is it possible to solve this somehow?

--
    Nazym Tazhibay
    Отправлено из Почты Mail.ru

• 2.  RE: Hello can someone help with the date of the exam through Prometic? no available dates. is it possible to solve this somehow?

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 08-05-2022 08:33 AM
    This post was removed

• 3.  RE: Hello can someone help with the date of the exam through Prometic? no available dates. is it possible to solve this somehow?

Posted 08-08-2022 12:36 PM
    Hello, please note if you can not find a seat or date within your exam window, please contact IMA for further assistance at ima@.... Thank you!

------------------------------
    Christine Purelis
    Director/Manager

• 4.  RE: Hello can someone help with the date of the exam through Prometic? no available dates. is it possible to solve this somehow?

Posted 08-08-2022 02:47 PM
    Nazym- this happens to me so I had to cancel it because no dates available Now that I'm trying to reschedule, apparently I forfeited it, which it doesn't make sense.

Noime Campbell
    Accountant
    Madison AL
    United States