Ask the Accounting Community

View Only
  • 1.  Gleim MCQ Part 1

Posted 02-13-2024 09:11 AM

Hi all,

For those who used Gleim as their test prep, would you please help me out and advise as to what % is the ideal test score per each unit? 
    I'm here 2 weeks away from my Part 1 exam and I'm kind of frustrated not being able to do well in the quizzes despite of all the work I've put in. Sorry for venting, I'm struggling to hit 70% for some units and  17-20 are kicking my ass and I can't seem to get a passing grade on the quizzes. Specially units 19 -20 which seems very technical and I cant seem to get a grasp of it.  I've read the material over and over but the questions are overly complicated. Are the questions these tough and lengthy compared to the actual test?
    I'm trying to be positive, please help with suggestions/ recommendation.. Thanks a lot!
    Thanks

Monica

------------------------------
    MONICA MONTHU DSILVA
    Controller
    SINGAPORE
    Singapore

• 2.  RE: Gleim MCQ Part 1

Posted 02-18-2024 12:37 AM

Hi Monica,

Gleim offers the support of a personal counselor, I would recommend reaching out to them for advice.  I'm struggling through part I myself so I don't have any great insights to offer, except to not let the frustration get to you. The exam covers a wide range of material, so you can still pass even if you have weak areas (which we all do!).

Good luck!

Morgan

Morgan McQuade
    Analyst
    Seattle WA
    United States