Ask the CSCA Community

View Only
  • 1.  CSCA Course 5

Posted 09-23-2023 08:45 PM
    Hello,

I am sitting for the CSCA Exam this 28 September 2023, however, i am not being able to pass the Course 5 assessment exam although i got 88% in the practice quiz questions.
    I am a little bit worried since i need to know the correct answers so fix my mistakes. 
    Kindly advice.

Best,
    Rana

• 2.  RE: CSCA Course 5

Posted 09-24-2023 04:49 PM

Dear Rana,

The questions at the end of the chapter / course represents deep questions about the topics discussed in the course. Lack of correct answers represents your lack of deep understanding in one or more topics.

However,  the question bank represents previous exam questions which varies in difficulty. The same range as of the real exam.

------------------------------
    Yasser Sweidan CMA
    Chief Financial Officer
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: CSCA Course 5

Posted 09-24-2023 05:52 PM
    Dear Yasser,

Thank you for your below mail. To be honest, I worked hard today to succeed in the exam and I did with a score of around 72. I was able to understand my mistakes which some happened to be misunderstanding of the questions.

Thank you so much for your prompt feedback �� 

Best regards,

• 4.  RE: CSCA Course 5

Posted 09-27-2023 03:13 PM
    Dear Rana,

You are right.  ima has to poovide the explanation wy the correct is correct and why the wrong is wrong like CMA providers do for the cma review course.  As of now, only ima proivdde the material currently so very tough to find what you asked for. letus hope the ima will consider future at least benefitting for the future CSCA aspirants.

Thnaks you ,

Ansar