CMA Study Group

View Only
  • 1.  CMA Exam-to be rescheduled

Posted 07-27-2022 09:31 AM
    Hello everyone! Can someone advise as to what to do with a situation where you scheduled for a test before but since there was a need to travel out of the country, I had to move my exam day, however as I was trying to reschedule to a different date, nothing was available near me, therefore I had to cancel it and hoping that I can reschedule when I'm ready. So here I am trying to find a way to reschedule but don't know how. I reached out to the contacts on the web for help but no response.
    Has anyone have this experience? Or can you actually cancel and reschedule which I thought you can as long as you give them enough time which I did longer than a month when I knew I had to travel.
    I would appreciate your help. 

Kind regards,
    Noime Campbell

------------------------------
    Noime Campbell
    Accountant
    Madison AL
    United States

• 2.  RE: CMA Exam-to be rescheduled

Posted 07-27-2022 01:15 PM
    Hey Noime, 

The below link can be used to reschedule your exam.

https://proscheduler.prometric.com/scheduling/appointmentsearch

You can also call Prometric and ask them to reschedule, they usually don't have much wait time and are helpful. 

Thanks

Akash Daniel
    Unemployed
    Illinois
    USA

• 3.  RE: CMA Exam-to be rescheduled

Posted 07-28-2022 11:33 AM
    Noime,

I would reach out the email below. I had a situation where my exam was cancelled on me, and I had to reschedule for the next testing window as I could not make the rescheduled time, and there was nothing else available in that window. Hopefully they can make an exception to the policy in your case or provide some additional help.

icmaexams@...

Travis Stout
    Controller
    Tualatin OR
    United States