CMA Study Group

View Only
  • 1.  CMA exam 2

Posted 08-11-2022 09:30 AM
    Dear CMA colleagues,

I just passed CMA part 1 with success using Wiley. I was wondering if Wiley is still recommended for part 2? I read (unfortunately after buying Wiley part 1 handbook) that Gleim might be more appropriate especially for part 2? Feel free to share your thoughts, any tips for part 2 can be helpful.

Would love to hear some experiences!

And also if anyone is looking for a study partner for part 2 January/February, let me know by email : m-bernardo@...

Best luck at your studies

Melissa

------------------------------
    Melissa Bernardo
    Controller
    Begnins
    Switzerland

• 2.  RE: CMA exam 2

Posted 08-11-2022 10:37 AM
    I used Gleim. Not sure what's the difference with Wiley.
    I concentrated on the study material provided by IMA as I did not have much time to study seems ok.

Malvin Hui
    Director/Manager
    Amsterdam
    Netherlands

• 3.  RE: CMA exam 2

Posted 08-12-2022 01:43 AM
    Any want to exchange beker or surgent with hock or wiley dm me +91 9633964484

FAVAS KARATTUCHALI
    MALAPPURAM
    India

• 4.  RE: CMA exam 2

Posted 10-06-2022 05:17 PM
    I have Gliem and I'm in search of a study partner! Please feel free to contact me with more details.

Michelle Morris Henry
    Analyst
    Denver CO
    United States

• 5.  RE: CMA exam 2

Posted 10-07-2022 10:53 PM
    Hello Melissa, 

Congratulations. Just curious when did you give the exam in the May/June window or the Sept/Oct one? as the Sept/Oct window results haven't been announced yet. I am studying from Gleim and gave Part 2 exam last week and was able to move onto the Essay part. English is not my first Language so their materials were quite easy to understand but I don't think so that there is much difference in the materials by Gleim or Wiley. Both focus on understanding and I looked in Wiley Part 2 book and compared it with Gleim just for a few chapters and I really couldn't find much differences. But that is my opinion I was able to get a Wiley Part 2 book in my library you can check your local library as well maybe you can find a Gleim part 2 book over there for comparison.

Akash Daniel
    Illinois
    USA