CMA Study Group

View Only
  • 1.  Changing an exam date

Posted 06-07-2023 11:04 AM

Hello, 

There have been several questions in this community about changing an exam date. Effective April 1, 2023, we will implement new policies regarding fees for changing or cancelling exam appointments. Please note the following:

Candidates may request a transfer to the next testing window for a fee of $75 under the following circumstances: 

• If you wish to change your exam appointment to the next testing window, you will be charged a fee of $75 by ICMA, and this request must be submitted to IMA Member Services at ima@... no later than five days before the scheduled appointment.  This fee cannot be waived.
    • If you have an exam appointment, the exam appointment must be canceled before the transfer request can be processed. If your appointment is not canceled in time, we cannot switch your registration. 
    • Prometric will charge a $50 fee if you are cancelling or rescheduling your exam within 3 to 30 days of the appointment date. This fee cannot be waived. 

Candidates also have the option to reschedule their appointment within the same testing window. Prometric will charge a $50 fee to candidates who reschedule/cancel appointments within 3 to 30 days of the scheduled test date.  No payment will be due to ICMA for this option.

If you miss your appointment, or if you cancel your exam within 3 days (72 hours) of your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a "no-show" and you will forfeit your exam fee.

Reminder: For the CMA Program, both exam parts must be successfully completed within three years of the date of entry into the CMA Program. For the CSCA Program, the exam must be successfully completed within two years from the date of entry. Entrance fees cannot be extended.

For more information on these policies, please see the CMA Handbook or the CSCA Handbook.  You can also contact IMA Member Services at ima@.... We wish you much success on your certification journey.

------------------------------
    Morgan Del Rio
    Director, Integrated Marketing
    IMA
    morgan.delrio@...

• 2.  RE: Changing an exam date

Posted 06-08-2023 01:49 AM

Once I register for an exam window on IMA and the Prometric is unable to provide an exam slot. Then what happens?

Manish Tekriwal
    Director/Manager
    NAVI MUMBAI MH
    India

• 3.  RE: Changing an exam date

Posted 06-10-2023 04:42 AM

Hi Morgan Del Rio mam,

Based upon the information you have given, I have requested to change the exam window to IMA Member services.

Thanks for guiding so clearly in your response.

Could you please let me know where will I be receive the revert message.

Thanks for your attention.

Mohit Kumar
    None
    New Delhi
    India